Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ TWAYT ] ~ The Who Are You Thread!

+39
wnxknightblader
Nappy Boy
Lei :)
Sweetny
lazie j
Sexy Rose
SinerZ
PinkY
xx Excalibur xx
C a m e l t o e
LolliChan
tizzo
Leivy
Michiro
M. Dreszdin
panic ave
Seth
Jack
Eliza
Igotscookies
Soul
kevinwakoko
Pamiras
Sidris
Trish<3
pyniacz
Foxy Ape
Tutti
Heero
Meowy
iris
Snaps
VoFume
Coran
Bake Mono
axel
Nare
Almie
Admin
43 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[ TWAYT ] ~ The Who Are You Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: [ TWAYT ] ~ The Who Are You Thread!

Post  Igotscookies Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:16 am

Tutti wrote:
Lol wtf hi underage <3 :DD

xDD Rolling Eyes

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Igotscookies

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

[ TWAYT ] ~ The Who Are You Thread! - Page 2 Empty Re: [ TWAYT ] ~ The Who Are You Thread!

Post  Eliza Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:12 am

RL Name:
Eliza~
IGN + Server(s):
Loki~
Bonzai Lord Knight (Current main<3)
Azile Stalker
FueledByRamen Whitesmith
Meowy Maya Baby Mage
Cupcakez Champion
Cheezyness Creator
Rawrster Gypsy
and more~~
Your RRO Story:
Uhm, well my cousin Elly introduced me to RRO. D: And from then I got hooked to eeet. T_T
Well before people thought I was a guy. D: Coz I forgot to change the gender of the acc. So I just pretended till the Sex-change Npc was made<3
I'm known as.. Morpheus/Morphy/Eliza/Liz/Liza.. and many more nicknames. O:
Uhm, Rob<3

Something about you:
17, 30th August. :3 (DONT FORGET MY PRESENTS!<3 xD)
Jobless.
That's all you need to know. >:3

AND LOL YAH AXEL'S GAY.<3
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:33 pm

Hi I'm Jack....
That's all you need to know....
Jack
Jack
Admin

Number of posts : 25

http://jack.wgtn@billabong.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kevinwakoko Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Jack wrote:Hi I'm Jack....

Is It Really? O.o

kevinwakoko

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Eliza wrote:
[/color]Your RRO Story:
Uhm, well my cousin Elly introduced me to RRO. D: And from then I got hooked to eeet. T_T
Well before people thought I was a guy. D: Coz I forgot to change the gender of the acc. So I just pretended till the Sex-change Npc was made<3
I'm known as.. Morpheus/Morphy/Eliza/Liz/Liza.. and many more nicknames. O:
Uhm, Rob<3

Something about you:
17, 30th August. :3 (DONT FORGET MY PRESENTS!<3 xD)
Jobless.
That's all you need to know. >:3

AND LOL YAH AXEL'S GAY.<3

ELIZA <3333

Soul

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:33 pm

RL Name: Seth
IGN: Emo Bunneh, The Master Of Disaster, Seth Atwood.
Your RRO Story: Eh, friend introduced me to RRO. This is the only RO Server I've ever played. Used to play RuneScape, got bored of its crappy, choppy graphics and he showed me RRO. I've seen my friend play other RO servers, but I only play this one. Got lucky as hell getting my donates. All of 'em actually. Not married, never been married. Been playing for...2 years roughly. 1-2 years.
Something about you: Uh, I'm usually shy. I can be nuts when I get hyper. Uh, I like playing hockey, football, soccer, baseball...most sports I guess. I like reading, too. Playing video games. And I listen to music almost every minute of every day. Yeah, I guess that's some stuff about me. >__>;

Later.

Seth

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:02 pm

kevinwakoko wrote:
Jack wrote:Hi I'm Jack....

Is It Really? O.o

What?
Jack
Jack
Admin

Number of posts : 25

http://jack.wgtn@billabong.com

Back to top Go down

Post  panic ave Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:53 pm

RL Name:
Dan (call me Panic) >=o

IGN + Server(s):
panic ave, and basically anything with panic in it. I play Loki and only Loki. =o

Your RRO Story:
Well, I played some other private servers 3 or 4 years ago, got bored and quit. Then last June I decided to start playing again and have had a blast since. I was guild-less for a long time, then decided to join Night Assault. After that disbanded, I joined AIR. I was in it probably from August to February. I just recently joined TA. And my wives, you don't need to know about. >.> I am getting married to Pink soon, so everyone try to make it~

Something about you:
I live in the US. I was born in California and moved to Colorado at the age of 11. I've been here since. I'm normally a console gamer, but I just love RO, so this is my only exception, really. Oh! I turn 20 on March 7th.

panic ave

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  VoFume Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:15 am

RL Name: ?????

IGN:

BladeArrow (Sniper Main)

Server: Loki

About me:
Well not much to say really...I like sports(Specially the ones that are rough)
American Football Fanatic,Ps3 Console Owner (I play CoD:WaW Online so hook me up! My PSN ID is VoFume). Joined RRO last year coz i was in dire need of boredom killers. I joined TA approx. April 19 (my Timezone) coz i heard about EA's Temple then accidentally met Jack Wayne,Ape,Don and Nicci on ayo...Jack seduced me...I mean persuaded me to join TA, so i did...
Before TA however, i was on VS Razz
Since then,I've been on TA with the exception of leaving TA to help other guilds

VoFume
The Overseer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  M. Dreszdin Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:52 pm

RL Name:Steve, (it's short for something m0re formal)

IGN + Server(s):
Mikko Dreszdin; There are other characters, but i only use them for hunting, pvping, etc. RRO is actually my first server, and i tried a couple of high rates like.. namelessRO? yeah.. that game is racist for not letting me break an emp ~_~

Your RRO Story:

When I first started this game I didn't see any importance to it except for leveling and killing crap, until.. I started to woe.. bah, now i hate it because i'm semi-addicted to it. I've been in only 4 guilds.. I don't jump around unless i'm trying to find a "home".

Something about you:
17, and just waiting for high school to end.. gah. I can't wait for that. cheers
I'm a nice person, and i like to fantasize about playing the piano even though i already do. Not too good at it though, i just play it for my church because that's what my bird said. I like the color GREEN What a Face
M. Dreszdin
M. Dreszdin

Back to top Go down

Post  M. Dreszdin Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Sidris wrote:hey guys
Past stories
EA Enough Said Razz
been playing IRO-RO since 2002
BISH, WHERE'S YOUR PANDA EXPRESS PRIDE!? affraid What a Face Neutral
M. Dreszdin
M. Dreszdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Michiro Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:18 am

Hello im Michi TA ftw lol!

albino
Michiro
Michiro
Hentai Deluxe

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Leivy Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Fear my sausage power <333 most of ppl know me,

If you dont,

Ask some1 who knows me Cool

Leivy

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  tizzo Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:10 am

RL Name:
Xander Le (Vietnamese)

IGN + Server(s):
tizzo
bizzo
kizzo
sexii lexii

Your RRO Story:
Ive been playing for years on and off. at least 7 years now. not always with with Rebirth. i was previously with EA guild until i took a break for a bit and it seemed that the guild was disbanded? what a shock to me!!!

Something about you:
i am old..26... Sad i live in CA, USA. ever watch the tv show THE OC? yeah...the real OC is nothing like that...hahaha!

tizzo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  LolliChan Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:59 am

first of all i dont like the layer color....
who chose it??? -.-
fine i write in yellow
and yess im copying nicola's post cus im too lazy to write everything again -.-

RL Name: flower
Miguel !!!

IGN + Server: flower
LolliChang (main) (loki)
ELectrical Storm (yes from U2)(loki)
xLolliChanx (tyr main)

the other chars are useless Razz

My RRO Story: flower
well.
i started playing like 1 year ago....
and i found the game in a torrent page randomly Razz. which downloaded me the game with a virus that crashed my pc -.-
then i deleted it ( still dont know how)
but after a month,, the game crashed, and i couldnt play again... until someone told me to redownload again in may -.-
and guess what?? it worked!!!!
well... i made a wizzie, doing all the quest and stuffs. cus nobody wanted to tell me about the job changer -.-
i even got energy coat quested
and then after a few weeks i met mayachan and joined her guild Night Assault.

then we merge with Assalt, and made Night Assault. Razz

well when we were in Night Assault i married MayaChan (still married) Very Happy

then Night assault dissapear. and i moved with her... i think to Dakings....

then she joined TA.. and i didnt want to,, because of some <3 stuffs xD

so i joined EA v2.... then EA1

then,,,, Party Hat then TA, then Pfft then EC1 and then TA.

on tyr i started makign a sinx. and made a guild called Love For Maya.(allied to TA)

and still there Razz
and nothing more.. still married and loving mayachan Very Happy

Something about me: flower
well about me....

just like i told u im Miguel!!
i dont know if u can pronounce it, (seems imposible for some people)
im 19. from Colombia the best country in the world <3
(i dont sell drugs srsly.)
well
i study in the university, civil engineering. 2nd year
i like to play tennis. i support the portugal soccer team Razz
im single now.. and avilaivable
mmmm
i think asian girls are cute. (more than blondes and brunetes)

and i dont like watching julia roberts films. but u have to ask me why..
cus the reason is too stupid to write it here...

well thats it <333 lova ya all

i forgot,,, if u want msn is miguelcarranzo@hotmail.com
flower

LolliChan

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Almie Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:34 pm

LolliChan wrote:i support the portugal soccer team Razz

Man, that sucks.
Almie
Almie

Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  LolliChan Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:30 pm

nuuuuu portugal soccer team is good Razz

u shouldnt be ashamed of ur country lol

LolliChan

Back to top Go down

Post  C a m e l t o e Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Jak sie masz?
My name-a Borat. I like you. I like sex. Is nice!
NOT!

RL Name:
Miko
IGN + Server(s):
RebirthRO, pRO(Philippine Ragnarok Online)
Your RRO Story:
i was born in RRO 1year 7months ago .__.
Something about you:
im 17. im asian o__o
im in MMA(Mixed Martial Arts)
i livein 2 houses
1. in Las Vegas, Nevada
2. Avondale, Arizona

Thats all you have to know ;D
C a m e l t o e
C a m e l t o e

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  iris Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:25 pm

hai guys im iris

i was born in rro only 10 weeks ago! my friend from real life asked me to play for like 2 years and i finally did - now hes left for wow. lame. at least he bought me donates before he left >.< he was in TA with Chompzor the Knight - ok anyway.... im obviously an ultra n00b embryo so when you see me running my peco into walls at woe feel free to laugh at me, i do.

this is my first real guild experience and i am loving it. im turning out to be more of a forum junkie than i thought cyclops

snapsies and i had a most beautiful wedding last saturday - thank you robbie youre a genius with the warps that was amazing - if you missed it theres screenies in the TA studio

i just recently maxed my pally but i seriously suck at pvp so if anyone has the patience to take me on a n00b date to pvp let me know XD

IRL:

i live in houston - 10 mins from kenny >.>
i am in college (im sooo much older than all of you)
i like to drive my car with the top down and dance and sing
i wait tables for a living although i dont have a job right meow, im putting it off cause that means less time to waste my life on the computer. fuck that.

i posted a lot of pics of things that i like on the RRO forum on my profile so you should go there and add me please i have no friends on that forum

i have a lot of pics posted on the TA studio so go there if you havent seen yet <3

im always looking for moar msn friends soooooo hit me up mang

one more thing.....

SNAPS ILY albino i swear ill get the /kis / /kis2 thing right one day
iris
iris

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Almie Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:10 am

C a m e l t o e wrote:
Something about you:
im 17. im asian o__o

LOL THAT'S SOMETHING THAT NO ONE KNEW ALREADY. D:
Almie
Almie

Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post  C a m e l t o e Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:00 am

Almie wrote:
C a m e l t o e wrote:
Something about you:
im 17. im asian o__o

LOL THAT'S SOMETHING THAT NO ONE KNEW ALREADY. D:

well...this is something they dont know about me xD

Jagshemash! My name a Borat. I like you. I like sex, it's nice. These are my country of a Kazakhstan.

My mother, she never love me. (Stifled chuckle) She say she wish she was raped by someone else.

This my neighbor, Nursultan Tuleiakbay. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock-radio, he cannot afford. Great success!

Last night I...I had a sex.
Her vagine hang like a sleeve of wizard.

In Kazakhstan, three main issues: economic, social, and Jew.

I like you, do you like me? In Kazakstahn we think America technologely very good, and now I see is a very primitive.

My sister...she�s a...prostitute. (Answer: That�s sad, why?). She like to make money, high five!

We say in Kazakhstan, a man who goes to power, must have a big... how you say?( gestures to his groin). How you say...Khram?

In Kazakhstan we have many hobbies: disco dancing, archery, rape, and table tennis.

There are many job opportunities in the US and of A. For men, construction worker, taxi driver or accountant. For woman, prostitute.

This my friend Mari. I come here for massage and, how you say? Hand relief. Every Thursday, he clean my hole.

I love a baseball, do you love a baseballs?

My wife, she is scared of men with chocolate face

My friend, Azamat Bagatov, a giant from Turkmenistan attack him and broke his anus.

In my country we say to let a woman drive a car is like to let a monkey fly a plane, very dangerous yes.

Democracy is different in America. For example: women can vote but horse can not!

Little birdie told me that Conan like to make a sex crime, high five!

I am big like a can of Pepsi.

There is one singer called Shakira... sorry I laugh because in Kazakhstan this word means vagina. For example, 'Can I touch your shakira?' or 'I have seen your wife's shakira, it hangs like the mouth of a tired dog.

To the world, I love you! Apart from Uzbekistan. Assholes.
C a m e l t o e
C a m e l t o e

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post  xx Excalibur xx Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:53 pm

RL Name:
Billy Joel...and i hate you

IGN + Server(s):
xx Excalibur xx in loki and the others its my business!!!!!!

Your RRO Story:
hmmmmmm....i started ro a year ago...and first it doesnt make any sense of playing...but as days passed by....im enjoying....i met new friends...i mean fake ones.,lmao....but i ralized taht---making new friends is just like strapping the old page of a book....full of memories...i love to help others ing....even though they dont appreciate what you do to them....wo cares...i feel happy when im helping...lol
and tahts it

Something about you:
im 20 years old....and im proud that im dying..................................................
wanna know why?
just pm me
-.-

xx Excalibur xx

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  LolliChan Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:22 am

[quote="C a m e l t o e"]
Almie wrote:
C a m e l t o e wrote:
Something about you:
im 17. im asian o__o

There is one singer called Shakira... sorry I laugh because in Kazakhstan this word means vagina. For example, 'Can I touch your shakira?' or 'I have seen your wife's shakira, it hangs like the mouth of a tired dog.

lol
i know shakira, she's Colombian like me,,, i didnt know that means vagina xD

LolliChan

Back to top Go down

Post  PinkY Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:21 am

Hello Very Happy
Not giving you my real name because it's a secret and if I told you then it wouldnt be a secret no more silent
You can call me PINK Smile
IM A GIRL and i'll prove it in tht pic thread...maybe...my pics are worth creds Razz
I like art...
you should all know this -_- I'm too lazy to go on...blah blah blah =D
PinkY
PinkY

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  LolliChan Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:04 am

PinkY wrote:Hello Very Happy
Not giving you my real name because it's a secret and if I told you then it wouldnt be a secret no more silent
You can call me PINK Smile
IM A GIRL and i'll prove it in tht pic thread...maybe...my pics are worth creds Razz
I like art...
you should all know this -_- I'm too lazy to go on...blah blah blah =D

thats unfair -.-

we are friends and friends should know friends name

LolliChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum