Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ TWAYT ] ~ The Who Are You Thread!

+39
wnxknightblader
Nappy Boy
Lei :)
Sweetny
lazie j
Sexy Rose
SinerZ
PinkY
xx Excalibur xx
C a m e l t o e
LolliChan
tizzo
Leivy
Michiro
M. Dreszdin
panic ave
Seth
Jack
Eliza
Igotscookies
Soul
kevinwakoko
Pamiras
Sidris
Trish<3
pyniacz
Foxy Ape
Tutti
Heero
Meowy
iris
Snaps
VoFume
Coran
Bake Mono
axel
Nare
Almie
Admin
43 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[ TWAYT ] ~ The Who Are You Thread! Empty [ TWAYT ] ~ The Who Are You Thread!

Post  Admin Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:43 am

This is where you guys start to warm up, uuu yah!
let us in your head, a basic introduction of your self.
try to follow the format as much as you can ^^.

RL Name:
(Your Real Life Name)
IGN + Server(s):
( Your main character names, + Alts & Which Server! (Loki or Tyr)
Your RRO Story:
(Tell us something about you in RRO.. past guilds, wifes etc..)
Something about you:
(Tell us something about you, age, country,hobbies, etc...)

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-23

https://asylum-guild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[ TWAYT ] ~ The Who Are You Thread! Empty Re: [ TWAYT ] ~ The Who Are You Thread!

Post  Almie Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:09 am

RL Name:
Ana~

IGN:
Most of them are Almie-related. Therefor you may see me using names like x Almie x, xl Almie lx, Almiesare etc etc etc. Besides the Almiewise, i'm also known as Ardat, short form of Ardat lili and qadesh, my high priest.

Your RRO Story:
LOL. I'll try not to rant ;D
I've been playing RO since 2006/7, mostly being a noob that sits all day instead of lvling. I have 9 chars, however only 2 are over 200 ;D and my main is the coolest Nin-ninja on RRO. Believe me.
Had a couple of failed marriages but currently i'm happily married to Ace~ <3
Regarding guilds, i have this dark past in FFVII, then joined ED till it was merged with EAv3. Now that EAv3 gone down i joined TA to ruin your lives ^_^

Something about you:
I'm 17, i was born in this backwater excuse for a nation called Portugal. I'm on my last year on high school, i don't quite know what to do next. One sure thing is, i'm going to try my best to go to the UK and start over away from this country -_-'

Other (not so) interesting facts about my life:
-My main goal in life is to make Axel's life miserable, thing i've been working on since the day i met him.
-I'd love to play something but all i can do is play some song intros in the piano. Wewt.
-I'm interested in body modification. I have a total of 8 piercings and thinking about getting a tattoo soon ;D
-I have a dark and senseless humor that sometimes causes me trouble. By playing this game i realized that i have to moderate that since people tend to think that i'm a racist pedo. And a guy. Which i'm not. *sigh*

Last edited by Almie on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Almie
Almie

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

[ TWAYT ] ~ The Who Are You Thread! Empty Re: [ TWAYT ] ~ The Who Are You Thread!

Post  Nare Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:45 am

IGN:Hoshi Raidon, Yutake Kishimoto

RO Story: Um I started off in AnimaRO, Then RebirthRO and now i'm here O_o; Had a fail first wife and i've been single ever since, my first guild was Eternal Asura v2 when the awesome Kikenna was leader~ then I pretty much stayed in EA after that joined KitsuneXcross to fool around with Tanto, and left EA to join TA when Ape made it. Oh and I piss ape off alot and leave the guild =D!.

Something About Me:I'm 15 born in Puerto Rico currently live in Florida (Hate it here) Planning to move up to Massachusetts,My Bday is July 17 xD Yes summer ;<. As for my hobbies um I am a game geek? xD RPG Whore <3
-Xenosaga
-Final Fantasy
-Star Ocean
-Infinite Undiscovery
-Dot Hack
Feel free to give me more awesome RPG's ^_~

And Nare signing out ? Yea I think i'll delete this post.
Nare
Nare
Stella's Property

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  axel Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:02 am

RL name: Axel Landgren

IGN: Merioc, Metrox

My RRO story: My first guild was called dragons something, and in my first woe, we took 4 castles and lost them all, after that i left the guild cause evryone was kinda boring, and just...passed time for like about a year or something, idk...time goes fast when youre bored XDD.
Well, after that me and Martin (Phohi) made this guild named Mental Breakdown, which within a month had 76 members, and around 20 online at a time...Then i went to italy, and Martin made another char and abandoned the guild, and evryone left, so i disbanded it when i got back and joined TA, and here i am ;D. Also want to add that i once had a wife, who then stopped playing, i also had a daughter... Forgot their names tho LOL. Also, the day i met Ana, my life became terrible.

Something about me: Well, i suck at playing guitar, listen to punk, hate lvling, hate school (Oh yeah, i go to school ;D), and im 13 years old, and they call me "The Legendary Pervert". Im from sweden, dont have many hobbies (Cept for sucking at playing the guitar, not lvling at RRO and being a pevert, hating school, and so on...)My other hobbies include having worthless fights with Ana, which i always seem to lose. And i have a REALLY weird humor...some might call it a "perverted" humor. Some other of my hobbies include harrasing Ana...Which is the most fun hobbie ever. You should try it sometime, just walk up to her and make the sound of a bear, ask her why. Also, i am not gay. I REPEAT, NOT GAY! SERIOUSLY, ANA!
PS: Ana has a beard.

Last edited by Axel on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

axel

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  Bake Mono Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:36 am

RL Name:
Stephen (don't call me it >.>)

IGN:
You can't guess? damn... Ah well
Bakamono
Baka Mono
Bake Mono
Bake M0N0
B a k a m o n o
you get the point

Your RRO Story:
Married to o Airi o (vacation in europe / hong kong >.<). Past guilds, EA, Vlt. I usually sit afk in ayo (though not really afk most the time). I'm completely bored and unless there's some kind of event going on, there' nothing to do.

Something about you:
Age~19. Country~U.S.A. Instead of listing the things I do, here's what I do mostly every day. Wake up, log on RO, surf the forums. When I get too bored, play Counter Strike. Eat / watch anime while playing RO. School work. RO / forums. Sleep. pretty boring huh? xD
Bake Mono
Bake Mono

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Almie Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:54 am

Axel wrote:I REPEAT, NOT GAY! SERIOUSLY, ANA!

Pff, lies.
Almie
Almie

Back to top Go down

Post  Coran Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:24 pm

RL Name: flower
Nicci

IGN + Server: flower
Coran (both Tyr and Loki)
Toooo many alts to list but most of you know them anyways xD

My RRO Story: flower
Erm... Pretty simple really. Joined RRO after randoming finding the game on a google search when I was ill and bored with Glandular Fever. Made my first char.. (Yes it was Coran) Joined a friendly no woe guild and made a few friends there (those were the days). Then Jay (Absolute) found me wondering Prontera after making a new char and invited me to TA xD. Made a lot of new friends (Love you all <3) including a cute Peco that happened to have Ape riding its back oO. The Peco's chatups lines happened to be better than Ape's but I took pity on him <333. Erm... I guess you guys know the rest. Joined TA, helped a bit then moved over to Tyr to develop TA there and met all my lovely guildies <33

Something about me: flower
Hmm... Im English. Born and bred northern lass from a little victorian seaside town called Southport. Born and bred Liverpool FC supporter! xD Used to teach Ju jitsu and Kobudo to young children and women. (Proud Shodan 7th gold tab in Ju jitsu and 2nd level in Kobudo) I luuuurve my music and those of you that venture into vent... im sorry for the whailing cat noises you may hear from me xD. Been to uni... got the degree.... doing bugger all with it! Lol... I have a degree in Business Management but currently I am a Client Liaison Officer in Debt Management. Basically I help people get themselves out of debt. Veeeeery rewarding job! Erm... thats all I can think of. Need to know anything... ask me xD (I am very friendly... I dont bite... much! xD)

Coran

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  VoFume Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Bake Mono wrote:RL Name:
Stephen (don't call me it >.>)

IGN:
You can't guess? damn... Ah well
Bakamono
Baka Mono
Bake Mono
Bake M0N0
B a k a m o n o
you get the point

Your RRO Story:
Married to o Airi o (vacation in europe / hong kong >.<). Past guilds, EA, Vlt. I usually sit afk in ayo (though not really afk most the time). I'm completely bored and unless there's some kind of event going on, there' nothing to do.

Something about you:
Age~19. Country~U.S.A. Instead of listing the things I do, here's what I do mostly every day. Wake up, log on RO, surf the forums. When I get too bored, play Counter Strike. Eat / watch anime while playing RO. School work. RO / forums. Sleep. pretty boring huh? xD

Hi stephen!

VoFume
The Overseer

Back to top Go down

Post  Snaps Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:21 am

RL Name:
Adriano

IGN:
(Loki) Link Snaps, Oh Snaps, Pretty much anything with snaps is Me.
(Tyr) Snaps, Raul... YEAH I STOLE YOUR NAME.

My RRO Story:
Seriously.... There is WAAAAAAY too much. Probably my 3rd or 4th year on this server now. Been with TA since the start. Most people know me, I've been here for pretty much every event of chaos that has come around the Loki Server, on Eir aswell and now the newly formed corrupt Tyr. I had a good relationship for about a year with my girl on RO, but then we stopped it, for the best. Now I am a loner. I'ev been through too many guilds to name, but I am happy here. I met a new girl, shes nice, pretty, smart and very very horny...seriously. <3 My Iris.

Something about Me:
Again, too much. Im 18. Studying my first year at University, doing my Bachelor in Software Engineering, WITH A SCHOLARSHIP! I liev in Australia, Melbourne, So if you come from there, please tell me, seriously. People love me and I'm sure you will love to go out with me. People from America would pay 2k to visit me, so yeah. I'm a sweet guy, Have a ncie personality and I always help friends. I love to play soccer or drums. I am a freak at problem solving and mathematics. I love using my whole body as movement, for dancing or sport... or sex? My talents are limitless as I always strive to elarn new ones. I am a guitar hero god, so please, If you play that, hit me up... We can co-op =D <3

Wanted a Small shout out to a lovely little girl, goes by the name of IBIS! Shes a nice girl, treat her well, because you will see alot of her to come, when we have our wedding on saturday =).

Marry me Iris <3
Snaps
Snaps

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post  iris Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:28 am

yes
iris
iris

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Meowy Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:53 am

Meowy/Meowy Wiz/Nanaka Chan/ whatever you know me
<3

Meowy

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Heero Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:39 am

RL Name: Philip Lau

IGN + Server(s):played the original ro server the korean version and played others ro servers but forget the name and now for rro servers I played for 3or4years now i think.
My characters in Loki servers:
Heero Y Assassin Cross
Kouga Saejima Lord Knight
Tendou Souji Whitesmith
Rei Suzumura Paladin
Arata Kagami High Priest
Ryotaro Nogami Creator
Yuto Sakurai Champion
Mini Heero Y Baby Assassin
Saeba Ryo Sniper

Your RRO Story:first guild was the whitewolf,gl was whitecash 2nd was signume empire of seij guild and 3 was FAIL seij guild and then I join TA guild

Something about you:
I'm 20,I'm most go to vacation to HK and JP for a month or 2months every year or 2.
language i can speak are: dutch,french,english,german,chinese ( cantonese and mandarin),japanese,a bit korean for the moment now still learning
My hobby's are making gunpla of gundams and others,watching anime,manga.
Games that i play are:Final Fantasy,C&C,starcraft,Shin Megami Tensei of all games
Most of time I'm very busy most pm me a lot on msn or something but if you need me something I'll do what i can do for y.
Heero
Heero
Guardian Angel

Number of posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post  Tutti Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:01 am

Real name.
AKI!

Ign + severs.
Tuttiritari!
No other servers D:

Your rro story.
Okay! Friends from school were playing this and told me to get it, so i did. First guild was Eav3 o/
First real friend i made was eliza i think D: we were both in ea3 and then i left for dead, i mean ta.
and ta is the shit <3 and i have been sitting in ayo for over a year now ._.
what else... Axel is ghey?

Something about you.
Im 17, im from finland! (the same place as viivi, aint i awesome? :DD)
bounce

Tutti

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Ape Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 am

Tutti wrote:and then i left for dead, i mean ta.
and ta is the shit <3 and i have been sitting in ayo for over a year now ._.
what else... Axel is ghey?

lol!

Meowy wrote:Meowy/Meowy Wiz/Nanaka Chan/ whatever you know me
<3

Hey there sexy <3 drunken
Foxy Ape
Foxy Ape

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  pyniacz Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:28 am

RL Name
Mateusz (Matthew)

IGN
Seddo and Bawn on Loki server

RRO story
My first time with RO was 4 years ago, i've played for 1 year and stoped. After 3 years break I found Rebirth server Very Happy . First I was in TwillightWarriors guild, but it was lame so i changed it for Lux et veritas. Unfortunately GL and some cool people left LUX... then i join TA Very Happy

Something about you
I'm 21 years old, come from southern Poland, I am studying physioterapy at university and studying massages at other medical school. I love polish food Razz, I plaiyng on guitar, love polish bands, and love drinking sweet wines Very Happy

pyniacz

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Trish<3 Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:47 am

I'm a noob =)

Trish<3

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxy Ape Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:58 am

Trish<3 wrote:I'm a noob =)

Hai Nab <3 cyclops
Foxy Ape
Foxy Ape

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Bake Mono Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:59 am

We so need a "initation test" for the newbies >Very Happy **breaks out paddle**
Bake Mono
Bake Mono

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sidris Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:08 pm

hey guys

ok
Real name
Steve

IGN
Siddy
almost all of chars have sid n them
Server Loki

Past stories
EA Enough Said Razz
been playing IRO-RO since 2002

More about me
i love to play Games love my PS3 um my age is im prob one of the oldest on the server (29)
but i just love RO hehe who can blame me any way thats all for now
Sidris
Sidris

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamiras Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:53 pm

got an email about this new forum o.o *sneaks in n checks it out* *sneaks out* Shhhh!! >:O I'm a ninja >:O!!!!
Pamiras
Pamiras

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  kevinwakoko Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:39 pm

RL Name:
Kevin

IGN:
(Loki) used to be kevinwakoko with numbers but now its Paralyzed, Take It Away, Lovesick Melody, Adventure Kid and 1/2 of the Paper Trail creators Wink

My RRO Story:
My cousin introduced me to RRO. Played with my brother and everything when we were noobs(We still are). I was buying in Payon and Lock pmed me to join v3 and thats where stuff started.. Left v3 to go with ape, don and them and now im here(Still a nab).

Something about Me:
Im 16, i live in chicago, im filipino and more shit blah blah blah but too lazy to type.

kevinwakoko

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  kevinwakoko Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:39 pm

Pamiras wrote:got an email about this new forum o.o *sneaks in n checks it out* *sneaks out* Shhhh!! >:O I'm a ninja >:O!!!!

YOUR NOT DAT SNEAKY I SEEE YOU!!! Very Happy

kevinwakoko

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:30 am

RL Name:
Robby

IGN:
Obviously should know which char am I on usually.
Other char: Alellujah Haptism, Fate Averrancus, FueledByUdon, Allen W4lker etc etc etc

My RRO Story:
Probably this is my 4th year on this server now. Was playing with close friends, and later took by good friend to EA sent to Myrr to serve EA v3, SO yeah Me and Dammy are the 1st generation on EAv3. After the big drama hits EA, me and the rest old members left EAv3. Taking break from woe and disappear from public for awhile after that joined with TA since Celo and Kebin found me hiding Razz

Something about Me:
Yes i'm a graphic designer. Currently studying Multimedia Integration creating games, simulation ,3d, Animation, etc. Background... it's a bit complicated since many cultural influence going around on my family. Surprised Like Snappie I'm also from Australia, but.... i'm on Sydney (supposedly live very close with apey if he's here) Very Happy and blah blah blah blah.... too much things to tell Razz

Soul

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Igotscookies Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:34 am

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea cyclops @ I love you No Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Neutral Arrow

NAME: Charity

IGN: pinay aussie, angelcha, CHANGEL, lurker Jr, ICUpee, NerdyBish

RRO STORY:
i has hax so im nab Shocked

pirat cat Basketball affraid rabbit Sleep drunken cherry geek scratch scratch study flower afro afro lol! jocolor king Sleep Laughing

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No
is this spam paksy?

Igotscookies

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Tutti Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:40 am

Igotscookies wrote:Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea cyclops @ I love you No Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Neutral Neutral Arrow

NAME: Charity

IGN: pinay aussie, angelcha, CHANGEL, lurker Jr, ICUpee, NerdyBish

RRO STORY:
i has hax so im nab Shocked

pirat cat Basketball affraid rabbit Sleep drunken cherry geek scratch scratch study flower afro afro lol! jocolor king Sleep Laughing

No No No No No No No No No No No No No :no
is this spam paksy?
Lol wtf hi underage <3 :DD

Tutti

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum